Trends Rental Housing Management
Conference & Trade Show
Our 36th Annual Event is going digital!
After much consideration, and for the safety of our attendees and partners,
Trends 2020 will be held as a virtual conference and trade show.
We have an amazing platform that will allow us to continue to deliver exceptional
content and access to hundreds of vendor partners.
There are plenty of benefits to attending this year's virtual conference:
- Up to three (3) Continuing Education Credits
- All content is being recorded, allowing you to attend EVERY session at your leisure
- Access the platform for up to a year to connect with speakers, sponsors and guests
- Half the ticket price of a physical event, with up to four times the amount of content!
November 17, 2020 | Virtual Conference & Trade Show
What is Trends?
Trends Rental Housing Management Conference & Trade Show is the largest one-day rental housing ownership and management conference and trade show on the West Coast. Trends serves the Pacific Northwest and is a national award-winning event. Trends has many opportunities for industry professionals to get involved.
Who Should Attend?
Trends is a diverse conference and offers a variety of benefits for a everyone within the rental housing industry, whether that's finding new business, networking with new partners, building your contact list or learning best practices and how you should prepare for the future of our industry.
- Large and Small Property Owners and
- Their Representatives
- Property Managers
- On-site Leasing and Management Personnel
- Apartment Maintenance Personnel
- Government Housing Authorities
- Condo Association Managers
- Developers and Builders
- Investors and Portfolio Managers
Event registration includes access to education workshops taught by the best local, regional and national presenters.
Congratulations to our Exhibitor Passport Competition Winner!
Community Manager, Arbor Pointe Apartments